PLEASE READ ALL WARRANTY, RETURN, AND REFUND POLICIES PRIOR TO ORDERING BY PLACING YOUR ORDER EITHER ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND POLICIES
- ToyTec Lifts, LLC provides a Limited Lifetime warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle on which the product was originally installed for defects in material and workmanship on products manufactured by ToyTec Lifts LLC. - Bilstein/ToyTec Coil Overs carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty for defects in material and workmanship. Bilstein shocks within the coil over carry a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase to the original owner for shocks Bilstein deems to be under warranty. Signs of misuse or abuse will void your warranty. Items that are subject to wear are not considered defective when worn and are not covered. Coil over take-apart shocks are considered a serviceable shock with a one year warranty on leakage only. product lines).More info about Bilstein USA Warranty on 5100,5125, and 5150 shocks can be found here: http://www.bilsteinus.com/products/search-service/warranty.html - All non-branded ToyTec Lifts, LLC products carry a warranty from the original manufacture. ToyTec Lifts, LLC cannot offer a warranty on products we sell that were not manufactured under the “ToyTec Lifts, LLC” name. Some of the products ToyTec Lifts, LLC sells may be covered under specific manufacturers’ warranty(s) and may require warranty claim through the manufacturer by the end user. This information can be found on each manufactures web site for the product you have purchased from us. - ToyTec Lifts, LLC will not warranty any product for: Finish, Alterations, Modifications, Corrosion, Abuse, Mis-use, and/or improper installation.- ToyTec Lifts will not consider for warranty any product that has any signs of off road abuse or Racing.- ToyTec Lifts LLC 's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at ToyTec Lifts discretion, and may include the cost of new replacement parts. Any costs of installation, removal, and ALL shipping costs of defective parts are not covered under this warranty and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- You must call or email us for a RMA number prior to shipping any warranty products to ToyTec Lifts. Any product shipped to us without first getting an RMA may not be considered for warranty and you will have to pay for shipping back to you.
---RETURNS / REFUNDS---- ToyTec Lifts, LLC WILL NOT GIVE A REFUND ON ANY PARTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PRE - APPROVED. We require that you call 1-866-254-0076 or email us at email@example.com for a RA# prior to returning any parts. NO CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN ON ANY PARTS RETURNED WITHOUT AN APPROVED RA# INSIDE THE PACKAGE YOU ARE RETURNING TO US- MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY- NO credits will be given on ANY non-defective products past 30 days from the original purchase date
- ToyTec Lifts tries to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving your return.- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price. Any and all shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to ToyTec Lifts LLC for a refund.- All Returns must be packaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to ToyTec Lifts. All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at your costs to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to ToyTec Lifts LLC are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. We will not give credit for any products returned that we do not deem in NEW condition.
--- CANCELLED or CHANGED ORDERS ---- ALL ORDERS that are paid for and cancelled before the package has been processed for shipment are subject to a cancellation fee of $20.00 or 5% of the purchase price, whichever is greater.- Orders that are cancelled after they are processed and packaged for shipment will be charged a 15% restocking fee.- All orders changed after packaging has been processed will be subject to additional shipping costs and/or processed as a new order. - Any order changed after shipped status will require the purchaser to return the product(s) back to Toytec Lifts LLC at your return shipping costs.- Packages that are refused at the time of delivery will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all return shipping fees will be deducted from return credit.By clicking the confirm order button you are authorizing the above total to be billed to your card and the sale is final, NO CREDITS OR CHANGES CAN BE APPLIED ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED. --- PAYMENT OPTIONS ---
We accept all major credit card companies- Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard. We also accept PayPal payments. All PayPal Accounts MUST have a verified shipping and billing address and we will ONLY ship to the verified shipping address. No international PayPal transactions will be accepted. All gift cards issued by a major Credit Card Company must be registered to your actual shipping address or our system will not accept them.
Please make sure your current billing/shipping address is current with your Credit Card Company or bank prior to ordering with us.
--- SHIPPING ---
- We try our best to ship orders within 24 hours; most in stock parts ship the same day that the order is placed if before 2PM MST.- ToyTec Lifts will make NO guarantees on delivery date or shipping date regardless of shipping method selected. All shipping times do not include the day of the shipment, holidays, or weekends. Our business hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm MST
- Some or all packages we ship may require a signature at the time of delivery. FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your package. If on the 3rd attempt no one is available to sign for the package, it will be returned to us. You will be responsible for all return shipping to ToyTec Lifts and any charges to re-ship the package back to you.
--- FRAUD ---
- We have many procedures in place to help protect you and ourselves against fraud. ToyTec Lifts does not keep any credit card info on file at any time. We also work closely with local and international law enforcement agencies to help prosecute all fraud cases. ALL FRAUD CASES WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THEIR LEGAL LIMITS. Some orders may be held and not shipped if fraud is suspected.
--- IMPORTANT WARNING! ---Limitation of LiabilityInstallation of a lift kit or “lifting components” will raise the center of gravity on the vehicle which the kit/components are installed and they will make the vehicle more likely to tip over when turning, or when driving on sloping terrain. Wider wheels with more offset, and wider tires should be installed on any lifted vehicle to minimize rolloverThe driver of any vehicle with lifting components/kits must drive the vehicle more carefully, and must avoid quick or sharp turns.Installers, owners, and operators must follow instructions and warnings exactly to avoid damage to the vehicle, other property, or serious bodily injury or death to oneself or othersThe user is knowingly modifying the suspension system of the vehicle in which any suspension modifications are made, and assumes liability for any damage it could cause.Improper installation or misuse of ToyTec Lifts products could result in property damage, injury, or death to the driver, passenger, or bystandersToyTec Lifts will not be liable for ANY damages resulting from, or caused by the installation of our lift kits, or any other products we sell.--- New Car Warranty Information --- FEARS: You want to upgrade your vehicle with aftermarket equipment, but you’re worried about putting the vehicle’s warranty at risk. It’s no wonder. How many times have you heard someone at a automobile dealership say that unless the dealer installs your aftermarket equipment you will automatically void your new car warranty? This common misconception has been repeated often enough to be widely believed – though it is completely false.FACT: Dealers don’t like warranty work, because it pays less than normal repair work. By promoting the myth that aftermarket equipment automatically voids warranties, some dealers avoid such low-paying work. Instead, they attempt to charge customers the prime service rate for work which is rightfully done under warranty.THE TRUTH: Most vehicle owners are not aware they are protected by federal law: the Magnuson-Moss Warranty – Federal Trade Commission Improvement Act of 1975. Under the Magnuson-Moss Act, aftermarket equipment which improves performance does not void a vehicle manufacturer’s original warranty, unless the warranty clearly and conspicuously states that aftermarket equipment voids the warranty. Most states have warranty statutes, as well. Which provide further protections for vehicle owners.In other words, that means a dealer can’t wiggle out of his legal warranty obligation merely because you install aftermarket equipment. To find out if any aftermarket equipment automatically voids your vehicle’s warranty, check the owner’s manual. It is likely the language you are looking for appears under a heading such as “What Is Not Covered” Although the language seems negative, remember your vehicle manufacturer is simply saying he does not cover the aftermarket products themselves. He is not saying that the products would void the vehicle warranty.VEHICLE DEALERS OBLIGATIONS: Suppose your modified vehicle needs repairs while still under warranty. Without analyzing the true cause of the problem, the dealer attempts to deny warranty coverage. He made his decision simply based on the fact that you’ve installed aftermarket equipment – a convenient way to dodge low-paying warranty work.An example of how ridiculous this can get is the man who was denied warranty coverage by a dealer on his power door locks, because he had improved his exhaust system! Sounds nuts? It really happened – because that man did not know his rights and challenge the dealer’s decision.Fact: A dealer must prove – not just say – that aftermarket equipment caused the need for repairs before he can deny warranty coverage on that basis.YOUR RIGHTS: Point out to the dealer the provision of the Magnuson-Moss Act- Require that he explain to you how the aftermarket equipment caused the problem. If he can’t – or his explanation sounds questionable – it is your legal right to demand he comply with the warranty.Fact: If you are still being unfairly denied warranty coverage, there is recourse. The Federal Trade Commission, which administers the Magnuson-Moss Act, monitors compliance with warranty issues. Direct complaints to the FTC at (202) 326-3128.This is the actual language of the act:No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this sub-section may be waived by the Commission if:1. the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and2. the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction of any action brought by the Attorney General (in his capacity as such), or by the Commission by any of its attorneys designated by it for such purpose, to restrain (A) any warrantor from making a deceptive warranty with respect to a consumer product, or (B) any person from failing to comply with any requirement imposed on such person or pursuant to this chapter or from violating any prohibition contained in this chapter.--- MAGNUSON MOSS WARRANTY ACT ---US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) . For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If your vehicle manufacturer fails to honor emission/warranty claims, contact EPA at (202) 260-2080 or www.epa.gov . If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC at (202) 326-3128 or www.ftc.gov .