From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel.
10ga Steel- Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
- Protects the vulnerable fuel tank from accidental puncture
- Compatible with all 4x4 trucks from 07-Present.
- **Requires Toyota rear fuel tank support strap from off-road model to bolt on skid plate
- Same mounting locations as factory skid plate but substantially sturdier metal construction
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition, no drilling
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
*Current lead time: 1-3 Weeks
- Material: 10ga Steel
- Weight: 10ga Steel- 35lbs.
- Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish;
MADE IN USA