OME Full Suspension System For 2010+ 4Runners
The relationship between vehicle weight and suspension is where Old Man Emu gets its name - the emu is a large Australian flightless bird, when it runs, its powerful legs absorb most of the impact, allowing it to move over all types of terrain while its body remains virtually motionless. This is what Old Man Emu strives to achieve with its range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks and suspension systems. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.
This kit has been specifically designed for your 2010+ 4Runner and has been proven in the harsh conditions of the Australian Outback.
Front coils: Choose one option in dropdown
- -OME 884: Stock front weight 3 inch lift.
- -OME 885: 70-180 lbs additional front weight (bumper OR winch) 3 inch lift
- -OME 887: 230 + lbs additional front weight (heavy bumper AND winch) 3 inch Lift
Rear coils: Choose one option in dropdown:
- OME 2889: Medium 3 inch lift coils:
- OME 2898: 440 lbs Constant Load Heavy 3 inch lift coils.
- OME 2899: 880 lbs Constant Load Heavy 3 inch lift coils. s
Includes 90010 Nitrocharger Sport Front Shocks and (1) OME Trim Packer to be installed on the driver side front.
Also includes Rear 60080 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks.
NOTE: Med and Heavy coils are rated to handle additional weight from aftermarket bumpers, winches, and accessories and should NOT be used without stated weight already in or installed at all times. All lift figures are based on averages.
We now offer assembly of the front shocks/coils with new top mounts and bushings for an additional $100.00! Choose from dropdown.