OME-303003 - Front OME Torsion Bars
They're designed and set for optimum ride performance, while maintaining maximum wheel travel crucial to off road action. Our torsion bars work best when OME coil or leaf springs are fitted to the rear of your vehicle, with bars and springs then carefully matched to our premium range of Nitrocharger shock absorbers. Together they'll transform your vehicle's suspension performance.
- Manufactured from premium grade spring steel with a resilient powder coat to protect against corrosion
- Precision drawn, dropped forged ends for optimal strength and integrity
- Pressure rolled splines for precise fitment and increased spline durability
- Hardened and tempered to exact specifications for improved performance
- Preset and hardened to prevent sagging and increase life cycle
- Fits 86-94 Pickup, 93-98 T100, 90-95-4Runner with Rear Coil Springs and IFS Pre-1990 4Runner with Rear Leaf Springs