1996 - 2004 Tacoma / 1996 - 2002 4Runner Ext. Travel Front Coil-over Shock Kit
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and
longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the
best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and
dramatically increase the capabilities of your 4Runner's front
suspension. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an
aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of
wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire
size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 4.5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
NOTE: Spanner wrench is not included. Please purchase 198000 Spanner Wrench additionally.
***Aftermarket UCA's are required with extended travel coilovers
*Will not work on the 5-Lug Tacoma.