48624K - Total Chaos Weld on Rear Bump Stop Mounts
- Increase rear suspension dampening control and reduce harsh bottom outs with added weight packed in the rear of the SUV.
- CNC laser cut brackets weld to the outer frame rail and offer easy access to adjust the nitrogen pressure.
- Designed to work with KING 2.0" compact threaded adjustable bump stops and adjuster nuts.
- KING bump stops offer adjustable nitrogen pressure to custom tune your vehicle for your specific use and off-road application.
- Cutting, welding, and basic fabrication are required.
- Designed to reduce rear-end "bucking" sensation and the harsh bottom out with factory rubber bump stops.
- No need to remove the rear coil spring to adjust nitrogen settings like other brands.
- Additional Parts Required to install kit: PT# BS2120-P (2 of King BS2120)
- 2003-2018 4Runner
- 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
- 2003-2009 GX470
- 2010-2018 GX460
- 2003-2009 Prado 120
- 2010-2018 Prado150